Hydrosol - Seasonal Fall 2020
This product is currently sold out.
The perfect compliment to face oils, hydrosols add hydration to help our moisturizing oils penetrate the skin.
Our Nudo hydrosols are special because we've partnered with a local Santa Cruz farmer to create them. Using the same copper distilling methods for creating essential oils, our farmer doesn't extract the essential oil from the distilling process, meaning our hydrosols are a "heavy" water. They contain the essential oils from the plant along with the "flower water" to give your skin the most benefits.
How to use:
- Spritz your face with our hyrdosol before and after applying your oils. The oils will absorb better thanks to the h20 molecules that help pull the oils into your pores. It's the same benefit of using a cream, without the added emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Pair hydrosols with our oils in your palm to cover more skin. With oils, a little goes a long way, but when mixed with a few spritzes of hydrosol, the oils go even further.
- Spritz your face throughout the day to keep skin hydrated and healthy.
Seasonal hydrosol (1 oz.)
- lemon leaf hydrosol (Citrus limon)^
- lemon balm hydrosol (Melissa officinalis)^
- ^ = grown in the Santa Cruz Mountains